Cooked Ginger Nuggets With B.B.Q SauceFrom mikku 1 year ago
- 1/2th cup ketchup shopping list
- 1/4th cup oil shopping list
- 1 medium chopped onion shopping list
- 1 minced garlic or 1/4th tsp garlic powder shopping list
- 1 Tbsp sugar/brown sugar shopping list
- 3 Tbsp water shopping list
- 2 Tbsp vinegar shopping list
- 1 Tbsp mustard shopping list
- 8 pieces ready chicken Nuggets shopping list
- 2 carrots sliced shopping list
- 1 cup sliced cabbage shopping list
- 1 Tbsp grated ginger shopping list
- 2 cups hot cooked white rice shopping list
How to make it
- For B.B.Q Sauce:
- 1- On sauce pan, heat 2 Tbsp oil and saute onion with garlic. Add sugar and stir for 1 min. Add vinegar+mustard+ketchup+water and let it simmer for 6 minutes.
- 2- Fry chicken Nuggets and cut each Nugget into 3.
- 3- Preheat a wok, add 2 Tbsp oil (Add remaining oil as necessary during cooking) Stir-fry onion and ginger for 2 min. Add carrots and cook till it be soft and then add Cabbage, cook till crispy tender. Add Nuggets and BBQ Sauce and stir to coat with sauce. Cook about 1 min. Serve with hot rice.
The Cookmikku Riyad, Jeddah
- Not added to any groups yet!