Have It Your Way Cheeseburger SaladFrom shellyh430 2 years ago
- 2 lbs ground beef shopping list
- 1/3 c ketchup shopping list
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard shopping list
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 tbsp barbecue sauce shopping list
- 2 heads romaine lettuce or other type you like shopping list
- 4 dill pickles, diced shopping list
- 4 roma tomatoes, diced shopping list
- 1 c grated sharp cheddar shopping list
- 4 whole hamburger buns shopping list
- 1 stick butter shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the meat, then add the ketchup, mustards and bbq sauce. (taste as you do, and you can always change up the mustards to what you prefer) Continue cooking until meat is cooked through.
- Meanwhile, take your buns (or use bread if you wish) and cube it up. Melt about 1/2 of the butter in a saute pan and add the cubes and brown, adding more butter as needed until the bread is all crispy and browned into croutons.
- Dice up your other veggies and cheese. I find it works well to put into individual bowls so you can build your own salad
- Tear up the lettuce and place on the plates.
- Build your cheeseburger, your way!
The Cookshellyh430 Brunswick, OH
- Not added to any groups yet!