Fudgy Brownie Mix In A JarFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 (1g) packet vanilla stevia (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 cup cocoa shopping list
- 2/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/3 cup miniature chocolate chips shopping list
- All the above mix shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/3 cup oil shopping list
- ¼ cup brewed coffee or water shopping list
How to make it
- Layer all the ingredients as listed in a 3cup jar, pressing firmly after adding each ingredient.
- Label with the following instructions:
To Make Your Brownies, You’ll Need:
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup oil
- ¼ cup brewed coffee or water
- Heat the oven to 350° F and grease the bottom of a 9” square pan.
- Combine the brownie mix, egg, oil and coffee in a bowl with a spoon or spatula until just blended (about 50-60 strokes). Do not use electric beaters!
- Spread in the pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, until a toothpick comes out slightly sticky (if in doubt, underbaking is better for the fudginess).
- Cool completely in the pan (ideally chill overnight) before cutting.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth447 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Original Recipes143 members
Christmas All Year182 members
Dairy Free110 members
Family Favourites134 members
Gifts And Mixes228 members
All Holidays135 members
School Lunches And Snacks76 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members