Chicken Enchilada CasseroleFrom nytkrew 7 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Saute chopped onion until soft.
- Add green chilis and cream of chicken soup with one can of water.
- Heat until boiling, then add chicken, cut into bite sized pieces.
- Simmer until chicken is cooked (about 20 minutes).
- In a 9 x 9 square pan, layer 1/2 the chips, 1/2 chicken and sauce mix, and 1/2 the cheese.
- Layer remaining chips and the chicken mix.
- Top with remaining cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes and enjoy!