Spicy Stir-fried Pork With Long Beans In Red Curry SauceFrom watson2167 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut the pork up into small pieces, set aside . Cut the long beans up into one inch lengths.
- Heat the oil in the wok and then saute the chili paste and kaffir lime leaves until fragrant. Add the pork and keep stirring until it is done.
- Season to taste with sugar and fish sauce.
- Add the beans and stir well.
- Best serve over rice.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
- Not added to any groups yet!