Honey Yoghurt Drops (for Rodents)From jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
How to make it
- Set up your food dehydrator with a sheet of lightly greased parchment paper.
- Beat together the yoghurt, honey, gelatin, milk powder, cornstarch and cereal. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Scoop yoghurt mixture into a Ziploc bag with the corner snipped off and pipe small drops on the parchment paper.
- Dehydrate overnight. Let cool to room temperature before moving.
- These store best in the fridge but can be kept in a cool, dry place as well.