Chicken & Artichoke Linguine With A Blue Cheese Cream SauceFrom danawitczak 2 years ago
- 4 chicken thighs, cut into bite size chunks shopping list
- 1 onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 tlbs butter shopping list
- 1 jar of artichoke hearts (10-14 ounces) shopping list
- 5 oz blue cheese shopping list
- 2.5 cups heavy cream shopping list
- Freshly grated Parmesan and finely chopped chives for garnish shopping list
- 1 box of linguine (16 ozs) shopping list
How to make it
- Cook pasta, rinse, add a touch of oil to keep it from sticking and set aside.
- Sauce: In a saute pan, cook chicken on medium heat until done, about 5 minutes. (Remove oil if there is a lot). Add butter and onions and cook until onions are clear. Add cream, artichokes and blue cheese. Stir until sauce reduces and thickens a bit (about 5 minutes). Add pasta and cook for a further 2-3 minutes. Garnish with parmesan and chives.
The Cookdanawitczak Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Not added to any groups yet!