Banana BrowniesFrom jo_jo_ba 4 months ago
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- ¼ cup vanilla protein powder (I used a soy blend) shopping list
- 1 cup PureVia stevia blend (or sugar) shopping list
- ½ cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- ¾ cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- 3 finely mashed bananas shopping list
- ⅓ cup unsweetened soy milk shopping list
- ¼ cup canola oil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- ½ cup vegan semi-sweet chocolate chunks (I used Enjoy Life) shopping list
- 1 cup Cheerios shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly oil a 9X13" baking dish.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the flours, protein powder, stevia, sugar, cocoa powder, baking powder and salt.
- In another large bowl, mix the mashed bananas, soy milk, canola oil and vanilla.
- Gradually add in the dry ingredients, stirring till just combined.
- Fold in the chocolate chunks and Cheerios.
- Pour evenly into the baking pan and bake 30-35 minutes, until a toothpick comes out cleanly.