Dark Chocolate CakeFrom anniek39 1 year ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 2 cups white sugar shopping list
- 3/4 cup unsweetened cocoa shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup cold brewed coffee shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vinegar shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour a 9x13-inch pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Make a well in the center and pour in the eggs, coffee, milk, oil and vinegar. Mix until smooth; the batter will be thin. Pour the batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean. Allow to cool.
The Cookanniek39 ROCHESTER, NEW YORK
- Not added to any groups yet!