Breakfast Sausage and Hash Brown PizzaFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1 pound sausage shopping list
- 1 package frozen crescent rolls shopping list
- 1 cup loosely packed frozen hash brown potatoes thawed shopping list
- 1 cup sharp cheese shredded shopping list
- 5 eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Cook sausage until brown then drain well.
- Place crescent roll pieces on an ungreased round pizza pan with points toward the center of pan.
- Press crescent roll pieces together to form a single crust.
- Spoon crumbled sausage on top of crust then sprinkle potatoes over top of sausage.
- Top with sharp cheese.
- In a bowl beat eggs and milk then add salt and pepper.
- Pour egg mixture on top of crust and then sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 375 for 30 minutes.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!