Eggless Chocolate CakeFrom anniek39 2 years ago
- 4 1/2 cups sifted all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 cups white sugar shopping list
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 3 cups water/ I use brewed coffee shopping list
- 3 teaspoons baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 3 tablespoons vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C), grease and flour a 9x13 inch pan
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, cocoa powder, soda and salt. Add sugar and mix together.
- Add oil, water and vanilla and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a 9x13 inch pan. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
The Cookanniek39 Buffalo, New York
- Not added to any groups yet!