Chocolate-Zucchini BreadFrom champagnetime 1 year ago
- 3 whole eggs (I use 2 eggs when I half the recipe) shopping list
- 7 oz. corn oil shopping list
- 18 oz Granulated sugar -- (1 lb. 2 oz.) shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 2 tsp cinnamon -- ground shopping list
- Pinch cayenne shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 11 oz. all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 oz. cocoa shopping list
- 11 oz. zucchini -- coarsely grated shopping list
- 4 oz. pecans -- chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F (170°C)
- In a mixer, combine eggs, oil, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, cayenne, salt, baking soda & powder, flour and cocoa just to blend.
- Add zucchini and nuts - again mix just to blend together.
- Bake in two greased loaf pans approximately 1 hour.
- Champagnetime tip: Or use mini loaf pans. This is what I like to use, so I can cut nice little slices and slather on cream cheese for a dessert!! This batch fits in 15 mini loaf pans.