Cucumber KimcheeFrom Mimi0E 3 months ago
How to make it
- Wash and cut cucumbers into halves then speared.
- Remove the ends.
- Toss with about two-three tablespoons of kosher salt in a bowl and let set overnight.
- Add sliced green onion 3-4 stalks and 1/4 chopped yellow onion.
- Mix in fresh minced garlic 2-3 cloves.
- Add one teaspoon of rice vinegar.
- Add two tablespoons of red pepper.
- Add one tablespoon of honey or sugar.
- Mix well.
- Transfer entire mixture into glass jars including all of the sauce.
- Allow the jars to sit in a cool place to rest for a day or two.
- Refrigerate and enjoy.
The CookMimi0E Apple Capital, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!