Pizza CupcakesFrom littlesponger 1 year ago
- 1 lb fresh pizza dough shopping list
- all-purpose flour, for dusting shopping list
- Nonstick olive oil spray and 2 Tbsp. olive oil shopping list
- 1 cup (4 oz.) shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1/3 cup (1 oz.) finely grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2/3 cup chopped baby spinach shopping list
- 1/2 onion, chopped shopping list
- 2 clove garlic, minced shopping list
- 2-3 oz. mushrooms, diced shopping list
- 1 carrot, diced shopping list
- 1/2 can (14.5 oz) of fire-roasted tomato, drained shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh chopped basil (or 1/2 tsp dried basil) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh chopped parsley (or 1/2 tsp dried parsley) shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp fresh chopped oregano (or 1/2 tsp dried oregano) shopping list
- 1/2 lb ground Italian sausage (or chicken cubes) shopping list
- 12 pieces mini- turkey pepperoni (optional) shopping list
- a pinch of salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Getting ready:
- Pre-heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray a standard 12-cup mini muffin pan with nonstick spray.
- Lightly flour a work surface. Roll out the pizza dough to a thin large rectangle or round, about 1/8-inch thick. Using a 3 inch diameter round cutter, cut out 12 rounds for pizza crusts.
- Place each crust on greased mini muffin cup. Press and pull the dough up the sides of the muffin cup. Brush edges of pizza dough rounds with olive oil. Pop these cups into oven and bake for 8 minutes, once baked, take tins out of oven.
- While your crusts is baking, place the meat and carrot in a skillet with a little olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook until the meat is browned and carrots are a little soft, then add in garlic, onions, mushrooms and continue to saute about 5 minutes.
- Add 1/2 can of drained fire-roasted tomatoes and parsley, basil, oregano, salt and pepper, continue to stir. Bring sauce to light boil, then remove from heat.
- Put 1 slice of pepperoni, then spoon about 1 tablespoon of filling into each pre-baked pizza crusts, sprinkle each with spinach and cheese.
- Place it in the oven for another 5 minutes until the crusts are golden brown and the filling is bubbling. Let stand 1 minute. Then use a small knife to loosen the pizzas. Arrange on a platter and serve.
The Cooklittlesponger LA CRESCENTA, CA
Cookin Moms348 members
On A Budget559 members
Kid Friendly Recipes207 members
Party Food316 members
Modern Entertaining72 members
Appetizers And Dips268 members
Pot Luck Entertaining102 members
Companys Coming115 members
Perfect For Parties And Potlucks79 members