Stuff SquidFrom watson2167 6 years ago
- FOR STUFFING: shopping list
- pork Mince (to fill you squid depending on how big of squid) shopping list
- 4 garlic cloves shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 Tablespoon oyster sauce shopping list
- 1 Large Whole squid shopping list
- SOUP: shopping list
- 1 chicken stock cube shopping list
- 1 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 2 Teasspoon mixed red and green chillis or to your spice shopping list
- 1 Teaspoon lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 Teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- Peel the garlic, put the pork mince and garlic together with the salt and pepper in a blender and blend it until the garlic is well mixed in.
- Clean out the inside of the squid. Cut off the head.
- Stuff the pork mince mix into the squid until its full.
- Score cuts into the top of the squid - this will allow the steam to reach the meat to cook it.
- Steam for 10 minutes.
- Take a small pot pan, add water & the chicken stock cube and bring it to boil until the cube has dissolved.
- Put the chilles in a blender and blend until they are fine pieces. If you prefer, you can cut them by hand, but they must be fine.
- Add the chillis to the soup and remove the soup from the heat.
- Place the steamed squid on a serving plate, squeeze the lemon juice over the top of the squid.
- Pour the soup around the base of the squid, and place some of the chilli on the top for garnish...