Coconut - Funfetti Ice Cream Cake TrufflesFrom jo_jo_ba 3 years ago
- I recipe Coconut Funfetti Ice Cream Cake, prepared shopping list
- 3 tbsp vanilla frosting shopping list
- 2 tbsp vanilla ice cream, softened shopping list
- 1 tbsp coconut flour shopping list
- pinch salt shopping list
- melted milk chocolate and nonpareils, for decorating shopping list
- Duncan Hines frosting is GF shopping list
How to make it
- Crumble the cake into a large bowl and add the frosting, ice cream, coconut flour and salt.
- Using your hands or a sturdy spatula, mash together the ingredients to form a cohesive "dough" - you may need more coconut flour depending on how soft the mixture is.
- Roll small balls (about 3/4-1 tsp) and place on a wax paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Chill for at least one hour.
- Coat in melted chocolate and decorate as desired.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Sweet Tooth448 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Original Recipes143 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
All Holidays135 members
Nut Free5 members
We Love It But135 members
Bake Sale126 members
The Holiday Dessert Table124 members
101 A Celiac Gluten Free Place170 members