Garlic Shrimp Zucchini "Linguine"From luisascatering 10 months ago
- 2 medium zucchini, spiralized into pasta shopping list
- 4 tablespoons organic unsalted butter shopping list
- 2-4 large garlic cloves, freshly minced (depending on how garlicky you like) shopping list
- 12-16 shrimp, peeled and deveined shopping list
- 2 small-medium shallots, diced shopping list
- fresh basil leaves or parsley, chopped shopping list
- lemon juice, freshly squeezed shopping list
- sea salt & fresh ground black pepper, to taste shopping list
- freshly grated parmigiano-reggiano shopping list
How to make it
- Wash your zucchini and using a vegetable peeler or this gadget (see link below) make the "pasta". Set aside.
- Melt butter with the shallots and garlic in a large nonstick saute pan and sauté on medium-high for about 2 minutes, then add shrimp. Cook the shrimp for a few minutes, then add lemon, basil/parsley. Add your zucchini "linguine" to the pan and continue to sauté until the shrimp is cooked through. Serve with a little fresh grated Parmesan cheese sprinkled over the top.
- link for julienne peeler: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0000CEWJD/ref=as_li_ss_tl?ie=UTF8&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B0000CEWJD&linkCode=as2&tag=f05f-20