Irresistible Peanut Butter CookiesFrom krumkake 3 years ago
- 1¼ cups firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- ¾ cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- ½ cup solid shortening, such as Crisco shopping list
- 3 tablespoons milk shopping list
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1¾ cups flour shopping list
- ¾ teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- ¾ teaspoon salt shopping list
How to make it
- In large mixing bowl, mix together the brown sugar, peanut butter, shortening, milk and vanilla on medium speed until well blended.
- Add egg and beat just until blended.
- Add flour, baking soda and salt, mixing on low speed until blended.
- Roll into balls slightly smaller than a golf ball.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet, and flatten slightly in a crisscross pattern, using the tines of a fork.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 7 to 8 minutes, just until beginning to brown around the edges. Do not overbake!
- Remove cookies from baking sheet and allow to cool completely before storing in an airtight container.
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
- Not added to any groups yet!