Sweet And Sour Green BeansFrom chefmeow 3 years ago
How to make it
- Boil or steam beans until tender but still firm about 15 minutes then drain and set aside.
- Cook bacon in a skillet over moderate heat until lightly browned.
- Add onions and cook until bacon is crisp and onions are tender but not brown.
- Remove from heat and add vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper stirring to dissolve sugar and brown bits on bottom of skillet.
- Pour bacon mixture over green beans and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!