Pumpkin Bacon MuffinsFrom jaie 8 years ago
- 1 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 teaspoons baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 2/3 cup canned solid pumpkin shopping list
- 2/3 cup milk shopping list
- 1/4 cup oil shopping list
- 1 egg, beaten shopping list
- 1/2 cup cooked, crumbled bacon shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder, nutmeg and salt.
- In a small bowl, mix pumpkin, milk, oil and egg until well blended.
- Stir pumpkin mixture into flour mixture until blended.
- Fold in bacon crumbles.
- Spoon batter into greased mini muffin pans, 2/3 full.
- Bake for 16-20 minutes or until tester comes out clean.
- Remove muffins from pans and cool on wire rack.
- Makes 24 mini muffins.