All-in-one PavlovaFrom hollyeats 2 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 110°C / 225°F.
- Place all the ingredients into your large, grease-free mixing bowl and begin whisking or beating.
- Keep it up; it will eventually come together! Beat until you have firm, stiff peaks -- you should be able to turn the bowl upside down without the mixture falling out.
- Lay a piece of parchment paper on a flat baking sheet and spread the meringue onto this in a rough circle. Leave peaks and troughs so it browns nicely.
- Place in preheated oven and cook for 1 hour. It will take on a little colour but this is normal-- pale bisque is ideal.
- Remove and cool well before adding cream and fruit and serving immediately.
- COFFEE-TOFFEE VARIATION:
- Add 2 tsp. instant coffee to the initial mixture. Top with cream, sliced bananas and drizzle caramel or toffee topping (store-bought is fine) over it.
The Cookhollyeats Shaftesbury, UK
- Not added to any groups yet!