花生拌豆腐干 Tofu Salad With PeanutsFrom resc 11 months ago
- 400 g tofu shopping list
- 3 tbsp peanuts, roasted shopping list
- 1 tsp ginger, chopped shopping list
- 2tbsp scallion (white part only), chopped shopping list
- 1½ tsp coriander, chopped shopping list
- 1 tsp chili oil (optional) shopping list
- 1 tbsp rice wine shopping list
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce shopping list
- 2 tsp sesame oil shopping list
- ½ salt shopping list
- ½ sugar shopping list
How to make it
- Cut tofu block into 5mm cubes and place in bowl.
- Sprinkle A over tofu and with your fingers toss lightly to blend.
- Mound salad on serving plate, sprinkle with peanuts for garnish and serve.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- resc Munich, Germany
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔