Purple Sweet Potato Coconut PopsFrom jo_jo_ba 2 years ago
- 1 large purple-flesh sweet potato (about 6 oz), baked until very soft, peeled and mashed shopping list
- ⅓ cup coconut flour shopping list
- 3 tbsp chickpea flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp agave nectar (or honey) shopping list
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed shopping list
- 2 tbsp melted coconut oil shopping list
- 1/3 cup coconut milk alternative (i.e. Coconut Dream) shopping list
- 3 packets Pure Via Turbinado and stevia Blend shopping list
- 1 cup chopped stevia-sweetened dark chocolate such as CocoPolo (or dark chocolate chips) shopping list
- 1 ½ tbsp coconut oil shopping list
How to make it
- Whip sweet potato flesh, flours, flaxseed, agave, Pure Via and coconut oil with electric beaters until completely smooth and creamy, adding coconut milk as needed to maintain an almost frosting-like paste.
- Scoop rounded tablespoons onto a parchment lined baking sheet and freeze 1 hour.
- Melt chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave or in a double boiler. Dip chilled balls and allow to set on the baking sheet.
- Store in the fridge up to 2 weeks in a covered container.