Sweet Potato Casserole RecipeFrom alliesev 4 months ago
- 3 cups mashed sweet potatoes shopping list
- 1 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/2 cup milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1/3 cup flour shopping list
- 1/3 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine first 6 ingredients.
- Pour into a buttered 1 1/2 to 2-quart casserole dish.
- Mix remaining ingredients together and sprinkle over top.
- Bake at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes, until hot and browned.