Sauce Rouille RecipeFrom twill10 1 year ago
- Sauce Rouille Recipe shopping list
- Prep Time: 5 minutes shopping list
- Total Time: 5 minutes shopping list
- Yield: 1 cup chili mayonnaise shopping list
- Ingredients: shopping list
- 1 red chili, seeded and finely chopped shopping list
- 4 cloves garlic, crushed and chopped shopping list
- 2 egg yolks shopping list
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1 cup olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste shopping list
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar shopping list
- . shopping list
How to make it
- How to make red chili mayonnaise:
- Using a whisk or a mortar and pestle, beat together the chili and garlic for 30 seconds. Add the egg yolks, lemon juice, salt and pepper, and then beat the mixture for an additional minute, until it thickens.
- Pour the oil into the chili mixture very slowly, continuing to whisk the sauce the entire time. Once the oil is fully incorporated, add the tomato paste and red wine vinegar and stir the sauce until it is thoroughly mixed.
- This recipe makes slightly more than 1 cup of sauce rouille
The Cooktwill10 Cape Girardeau, MO
- Not added to any groups yet!