Apple – Turkey Doggy TreatsFrom jo_jo_ba 1 year ago
How to make it
- In a bowl, whisk together the flours, cornmeal, oats and yeast.
- Add the oil, broth, egg and applesauce and mix to form a dough (about the same consistency as sugar cookie dough).
- Wrap in plastic and refrigerate overnight.
- Heat the oven to 350° F.
- Roll out the dough to about 1/2" thick and cut into strips (for bones) or use cookie cutters. For smaller dogs, use fondant or "mini-cookie" cutters.
- Bake cookies for 30-35 minutes, until golden and crunchy.
- Cool on the sheets, then store in an airtight container.