Caramel Peanut Butter FudgeFrom jo_jo_ba 8 months ago
- 3 tbsp corn syrup shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- ¾ cup dark brown sugar shopping list
- ¾ cup Amoré almonds + Dairy beverage (or whole milk) shopping list
- 1 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- pinch baking soda shopping list
- 10 soft caramel candies, chopped shopping list
- ½ cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
How to make it
- Line a 9” pan with parchment and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine corn syrup, sugars, milk, salt, and baking soda. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally.
- Cook until the mixture reads 237F on a candy thermometer.
- Remove saucepan from heat and stir in the caramels and peanut butter.
- Continue stirring until completely smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Set aside and let fudge set.