Chicken AlfredoFrom browneyegirl 2 months ago
- 4 pieces of chicken shopping list
- 2 tablespoons butter shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- water shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups mostaccioli shopping list
- 1 jar (16 oz) classic alfredo pasta sauce shopping list
- 1 container cottage cheese (optional) shopping list
- shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- parmesan cheese (optional) shopping list
- garlic powder shopping list
How to make it
- In a pan add the chicken, add enough water, season with salt, pepper and butter.Bring to a boil and bring out the chicken and cut up, then put back into the pan and cook for 15 to 20 more minutes.Drain well.
- In another pan add enough water.When it comes to a boil add the noodles and cook according to the package.When done drain well.Add to the chicken and mix well.
- Either on a plate or a bowl add enough of the food, pasta sauce, optional cottage cheese, mozzarella cheese, optional parmesan cheese and sprinkle enough garlic powder to your liking.Mix well.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- browneyegirl Saint Joseph, U.S.
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔