Lemon ChickenFrom mjg 7 years ago
- juice of one whole lemon shopping list
- 1/2 cup white wine shopping list
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped (include 2-3 inches of green) shopping list
- 4 large white mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 3-4 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup flour shopping list
- 4 large skinless chicken breasts shopping list
How to make it
- Combine white wine and lemon juice in a shallow glass baking dish. Add chicken breasts and set aside to marinate for up to 30 minutes.
- Add oil and butter to large saute pan. Heat to medium-high.
- Remove chicken breasts from marinade, flour both sides of each and place in oil/butter mixture. Retain marinade for later use.
- Saute 5-8 minutes each side or until browned. Remove and set aside.
- Add mushrooms and green onions to saute pan with oil/butter mix and saute 3-4 minutes on medium heat. You may need to add another tablespoon of oil at this point.
- Add in the wine/lemon marinade and bring to a light boil, stirring constantly.
- Place chicken breasts back into saute pan and cover.
- Reduce temperature to low. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Serve breasts individually spooning sauce over the top.
The Cookmjg Carmel, IN
- Not added to any groups yet!