Nitko’s Kohlrabi Cream SoupFrom nitko 7 months ago
- 100 g onions (baby spring onions) shopping list
- 20 g celery (green sprigs) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon olive oil shopping list
- 20 g butter shopping list
- 400 g kohlrabi shopping list
- 1 garlic clove shopping list
- 2 tablespoons semolina shopping list
- 100 g heavy cream shopping list
- 15 g pancetta shopping list
- 2 teaspoons parsley shopping list
- 10 g salt shopping list
- 2 g pepper (white) shopping list
How to make it
- Cut spring onions and kohlrabi and sauté it in mixture of olive oil and butter.
- When it gets soft add celery, garlic, salt, pepper and water (1 liter+) and cook 20-30 minutes on easy fire.
- When the vegetable is soft take blender or stick blender to make creamy mixture. Add semolina into soup.
- In the meantime cut pancetta into very thin pieces and fry them until crunchy. Put the pancetta onto a paper towel to soak fat.
- Cook blended soup for 10-15 minutes more. Before serving add heavy cream and parsley. Serve with croutons and pancetta.