Cinnamon Sea Glass CandyFrom jo_jo_ba 10 months ago
How to make it
- Line a baking sheet with greased parchment or silpat (I personally vote silpat).
- Combine sugar, syrup and water in a saucepan and place over medium-high heat.
- Attach a candy thermometer to the side of the pan.
- Boil, without stirring, until temperature reaches 300F.
- Remove from the heat, add cinnamon oil and food colouring and mix in thoroughly.
- Pour into the lined pan and let cool until hard, then break into shards See Photo
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
Dairy Free110 members
Gifts And Mixes228 members
Pass Down Recipes313 members
All Holidays135 members
Low Fat And Fabulous110 members
Simple Vegan169 members