Bitty BreadFrom tlbnitz 1 year ago
How to make it
- 1. Mix sugar, water & molasses together. add yeast
- 2. Let mixture sit 5-8 minutes
- 3. Mix eggs, oil and salt together
- 4. Combine yeast mixture and egg mixture in bowl with dough hook add flours.
- 5. Mix about 4 minutes or until a soft slightly sticky dough forms.
- 6. Knead dough 4 times and place in oiled bowl cover with towel and place in non drafty place for an hour or until doubled. See Photo
- 7. Punch down on a lightly floured surface, and cut into 3 equal sized pieces. Roll into logs and place in greased and floured bread pans If you are making buns, curt off a piece the size you want and roll a few times as you would when making buns and place in floured pan. If making cinnamon buns roll out and follow the directions of your favorite cinnamon bun recipe
- 8. Cover and allow to double in size. Bake in a 350 degree oven until golden brown
- 9. Remove from pans and allow to cool fully on wire racks
The Cooktlbnitz Someplace, Canada
- Not added to any groups yet!