Maple Banana Pecan MuffinsFrom lillyann 1 month ago
- 1 ½ cups whole wheat flour shopping list
- 1 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp baking powder shopping list
- ½ tsp salt shopping list
- 3 large very ripe bananas, mashed shopping list
- ½ cup honey shopping list
- 3 tbsp good quality maple syrup shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 1/3 cup unsweetened applesauce shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a muffin pan or insert paper liners.
- 2. Sift together flour, baking soda, baking powder and salt. In a separate bowl, mix together bananas, honey, maple syrup, the egg, applesauce and vanilla.
- 3. Fold the banana mixture into the dry flour mixture. Add in pecans, reserving some for topping.
- 4. Pour batter into a muffin tin, filling each section about 2/3 full. Top with a few additional chopped pecans.
- 5. Bake for about 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Serve and enjoy!