Chicken LasagnaFrom browneyegirl 1 year ago
- 5 to 6 pieces of skinless boneless chicken breast, cooked and cut up shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 large onion, diced shopping list
- 1 large green pepper, diced shopping list
- 2 cans (15.25 ounce) corn, peas or green beans, drain juice (Could use a small bag of vegetables), optional shopping list
- 1 ~ 24 ounce cottage cheese (optional) shopping list
- 1 package (8 ounce) shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 1 jar (16 ounce) cheesy ragu classic alfredo shopping list
- 1 package (8 ounce) oven ready lasagna noodles shopping list
How to make it
- In a pan add the chicken, add enough water to cover and season with salt and pepper.Let it come to a boil, bring out one or two pieces of chicken and cut the chicken up.Add the chicken back into the boiling water and let it cook for 15 to 30 minutes till every thing that needs to be done preparing the food.When done preparing the other ingredients.Drain the excess water.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut up the onion and green pepper.Set aside.
- Layer the lasagna noodles, add enough of the ragu sauce, add the chicken, onion, green pepper, optional the vegetables, cottage cheese, sprinkle the cheese, add the last part of the lasagna noodles and what ever is left on the ragu sauce.Cover with foil.
- Bake for 45 to 50 minutes.Pull out of the oven and take the foil off and put back into the oven for extra 5 to 10 minutes (might even go the extra 15 minutes and it all depends on your oven).