Gluten Free Chipotle Cheese CrackersFrom jo_jo_ba 6 months ago
- 4 oz shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3.5 oz gluten-free all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 oz buckwheat flour shopping list
- 1 tbsp cheddar cheese powder (Frontier and Kraft are gluten free) shopping list
- 1 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp onion powder shopping list
- ¼ tsp chipotle chili powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup whole milk shopping list
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl until well combined, kneading by hand in the bowl until a stiff, "doughy" mass forms.
- Form a log about 1 ½” in diameter and wrap well in plastic.
- Chill 24 hours*.
- Preheat oven to 375F and line 2 baking sheets with parchment.
- Slice dough into 1/8" slices. Place on the sheets.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Cool completely on the sheets.
- Transfer to an airtight container and eat within a few days.
Note: You can also freeze logs of dough - wrap in plastic, then foil and freeze up to 6 months. Bake from frozen, adding 2 minutes to the bake time.
The Cookjo_jo_ba Oshawa, CA
Good To Freeze126 members
Gluten Free No Wheat240 members
Cooking For Food Allergies45 members
Special NeedsRestricted55 members
Eggless Cooking Egg Substitues50 members
No Sugar Low Sugar Cooking94 members
Family Favourites134 members
Unusual Combinations82 members
Nut Free5 members