Granola BarsFrom mattandmaren 6 months ago
How to make it
- 1. Put honey and nut butter in small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until melted together, 2 or 3 minutes.
- 2. Combine cereals and fruits in a large bowl.
- 3. Add honey mixture and stir well to combine.
- 4. Spread mixture on a lightly greased 8x8 baking dish, pressing down gently, and cover with plastic (or other) wrap.
- 5. Chill until firm, at least 1 hour.
- 6. Cut into bars.
The Cookmattandmaren Kirkland, WA
- Not added to any groups yet!