Spanish RiceFrom browneyegirl 5 months ago
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced shopping list
- 1 medium green pepper, diced shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt or garlic powder or to your taste shopping list
- 1 to 4 teaspoons chili powder, depends on how much you want shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 1 cup rice shopping list
- 1 can (14.5 to 15 ounce) diced tomatoes shopping list
- mild, medium or hot salsa shopping list
- shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Brown the ground beef, onion, green pepper and season with salt and pepper.
- Add 1 cup of water, let it come to a boil, take off the heat and add the rice.Let it set up for 5 minutes.Make sure to stir.Add the rice to the meat and mix well.Add the garlic salt or garlic powder, chili powder, diced tomatoes, add as much salsa to your liking and mix well.In a bowl add enough of the food and sprinkle enough of the cheese.