Lighter Smoked Salmon SpreadFrom otterpond 2 years ago
- 1 pkg PHILADELPHIA cream cheese 1/3 Less Fat shopping list
- 2 tbsp lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tbsp dill weed, Fresh, minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper shopping list
- 8 oz smoked salmon, minced shopping list
- 1 tsp horseradish shopping list
- 1 tbsp Hellman's Real mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- 7 stalk Fresh green onions, minced shopping list
- 1/2 tsp liquid smoke shopping list
How to make it
- Cream the cheese in an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment until just smooth. Add the mayo, dijon, lemon juice, dill, horseradish, salt, and pepper, and mix again. Fold in the smoked salmon and green onion.
- Chill and serve with crudites or crackers.
- Nutrition Info: http://www.livestrong.com/recipes/lighter-smoked-salmon-spread/#ixzz2vZAWERCG