Coffee Crisp Coffee CakeFrom jo_jo_ba 7 months ago
- ¼ cup unsalted butter shopping list
- ½ cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 6 packets Truvia (or 1 ½ tbsp Spoonable formula) shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup whole wheat flour shopping list
- ¼ cup psyllium husk fibre shopping list
- 2 tsp instant espresso shopping list
- ½ tsp nutmeg shopping list
- 2 tbsp ground flax seed shopping list
- 1 tbsp baking powder shopping list
- ¾ tsp salt shopping list
- 1 ½ cups whole milk shopping list
- 12 miniature coffee Crisp bars, chopped (about 2 cups / 144g) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375°F and grease a 9-inch springform pan. Line the bottom with parchment.
- Cream the butter, sugar and Truvia until fluffy. Add the vanilla and beat well.
- Whisk together the flours, psyllium, espresso, nutmeg, flaxseed, baking powder and salt.
- Stir half the dry ingredients into the butter mixture, followed by the milk.
- Stir in the remaining dry mixture until just mixed. Fold in Coffee Crisp pieces.
- Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until tests done.
- Cool in the pan 10 minutes, then remove pan sides and cool completely on a rack.