Game Day Miniature SandwichesFrom champagnetime 4 months ago
- 8 individual white dinner rolls, such as Kings Hawaiian shopping list
- 12 oz. sliced swiss cheese shopping list
- 9 oz. thinly sliced honey ham shopping list
- 4 oz. (1 cube) butter melted shopping list
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard or spicy brown shopping list
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Slice the rolls in half, horizontally, using a serrated knife, and arrange bottom halves of rolls in a large casserole dish or pan.
- Arrange a layer of cheese on top, followed by a layer of ham.
- Cover with the tops of the rolls.
- In a small bowl, whisk together melted butter, mustard, poppy seeds, and Worcestershire sauce until well combined.
- Drizzle the sauce evenly over the tops of the sandwiches, cover the pan with aluminum foil and allow to sit for at least 30 minutes, or overnight.
- Bake in a 350° oven for 20-25 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the sandwiches are warmed through. Slice between the rolls, and serve warm or at room temperature.
- Source: a Chef’s Journey via ‘Someone’s Boyfriend’s Mother’
The Cookchampagnetime Straits Of Juan De Fuca, WA
The Rating1 people
saw this recipe on another site with a few changes. I have made these several times. IT IS FABULOUS! add a little miracle whip/mayo mix in the rolls. then place ham and cheese. sit for 30 min and then bake. OMG good!Beshy74 in Twin Lakes loved it
Great recipe! no need for overnight. but could if you were entertaining.Beshy74 in Twin Lakes loved it