Easy Marinade Pork ChopsFrom browneyegirl 1 year ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Wash the pork chops.Put the chops into a 9 x 13 inch pan.Add enough marinade sauce and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.Bake for 15 minutes, then flip over, and add enough of the marinade sauce and season with salt, pepper and garlic powder.As long the pork chops are thicker add additional 5 to 10 minutes longer.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- loveisforever Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookbrowneyegirl Savannah, U.S.
- Not added to any groups yet!