Mango Slaw With Cashews And MintFrom alliesev 1 year ago
- 2 mangoes, peeled, pitted and julienned shopping list
- 1 to 1 1/4 pounds napa cabbage, halved and sliced very thinly shopping list
- 1 red pepper, julienned shopping list
- 1/2 red onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 6 T of fresh lime juice, from about two limes shopping list
- 1/4 c rice vinegar shopping list
- 2 t oil of your choice shopping list
- 1/2 t salt shopping list
- 1/4 t red pepper flakes, or to taste (or omit this and whisk in a chile paste to taste) shopping list
- 1/4 c thinly sliced fresh mint leaves shopping list
- 1/4 c toasted cashews, coarsely chopped shopping list
How to make it
- Toss mangoes, cabbage, pepper and onion in a large bowl.
- Whisk lime juice, vinegar, oil, salt and red pepper in a smaller bowl and pour over slaw.
- You can either serve this immediately or leave the flavors to muddle for an hour in the fridge. Before serving, toss with mint leaves and sprinkle with cashews.
The Cookalliesev Wellington, NZ
- Not added to any groups yet!