Simple Tomato SaladFrom gourmetana 2 years ago
- 1/2 pound baby tomato mix (I used yellow tomato, cherry tomato and raf tomato) shopping list
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 8 basil leaves, chopped shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- 1/2 cup herbs and garlic cheese bites shopping list
How to make it
- Wash the tomatoes and halve them with a knife.
- Season with olive oil, vinegar, basil, salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with the cheese bites.
- Eat! :)