Mostaccioli SpaghettiFrom browneyegirl 1 year ago
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 1 medium or large onion, diced shopping list
- 1 medium or large green pepper, diced shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups mostaccioli noodles shopping list
- 2 teaspoons chili powder or to taste shopping list
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder or to taste shopping list
- spaghetti sauce shopping list
- shredded mozzarella cheese or shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- cottage cheese (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- In a pan add the onion, green pepper, ground beef and season with salt and pepper.Drain the excess fat.
- Boil the mostaccioli noodles and boil according to the package.Drain any excess water.Add the noodles to the beef mixture.Add the chili powder, garlic powder and enough spaghetti sauce.In a bowl add enough of the food, sprinkle enough of the cheese and optional cottage cheese.