Tangy Sweet ‘n’ Sour Sauce For Broiled FishFrom champagnetime 11 months ago
- 1/2 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup honey shopping list
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar shopping list
- 1/4 cup dry white wine shopping list
- 1 T. cornstarch shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. garlic powder shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. lemon zest shopping list
- 1 T. chopped fresh cilantro, tarragon, thyme or basil shopping list
- 2 lbs. red snapper fillets or cod fillets shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all the ingredients except cilantro and fish in a small saucepan; cook and stir over med. heat until mixture boils and thickens. Simmer 2 minutes.
- Add cilantro; mix well.
- Remove sauce from heat and keep warm.
- Broil (or grill) fish and serve with the warm sauce.
- I served mine with a Fire-Roasted Corn Salad