Pepperoni Meatball Stuffed ShellsFrom browneyegirl 11 months ago
- 1 package of jumpo pasta shells shopping list
- 1 jar (26 ounce) spaghetti sauce or your favorite pasta sauce shopping list
- Sandy's Meatballs: shopping list
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs (optional) shopping list
- 1 medium onion, diced fine or 1 package Lipton onion Soup Mix (I prefer the onion mix because it brings the flavor out in the meatballs) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon worcestershire sauce or liquid smoke (optional) shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 package crackers, crushed shopping list
- 1 package pepperoni slices shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarela cheese shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In an mixing bowl add ground beef, eggs, optional bread crumbs, onion or lipton onion mix, optional worcestershire sauce or liquid smoke, garlic powder, milk and crackers.Mix well and shape into walnut size balls.Should get roughly around 36 to 40 meatballs.Might get more.Bake for 30 minutes (Could go 20 to 25 minutes).
- Place 1/2 cup of the sauce in a 9x13 baking dish.
- Cook the pasta according to the package directions, drain and let cool.
- Place pepperoni and meatball in each shell and transfer to prepared dish.
- Top with the remaining sauce and sprinkle with the cheese.Cover with foil and bake for 15 minutes and take the foil off and bake for 10 minutes.