Family Taco SaladFrom gigilovescats2 6 years ago
- Nachos, Plain resturant or we like Doritio's Nacho cheese, Crushed shopping list
- 1 lrg bottle of Catalina dressing, light or regular shopping list
- 1 head of lettuce, prewashed and cut shopping list
- 1 onion, chopped shopping list
- 1 pkg of taco seasoning, whatever heat you like it shopping list
- 1 lrg or 2 small tomatoes shopping list
- 1 pkg Mexican blend cheese shopping list
- 1 lb or so of hamburger shopping list
- 1 can of refried beans, opt. shopping list
- 1 jar of jalepenos, opt shopping list
How to make it
- Prebrown your hamburger, add the package of taco seasoning and stir, set aside to cool.
- If you wish to use refried beans, heat them throughly and set aside to cool also.
- Prepare your vegatables, washed, chopped and placed in a bowl
- Add Catalina and Nacho's. Dressing should be to your liking of saturation.
- Top with beef, or with beef and beans mixed together
- Scatter cheese on top.
- If want hot, top with jalepeno's