Garden SaladFrom browneyegirl 10 months ago
- 1 onion, diced shopping list
- 1 green pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 cucumber, sliced shopping list
- 1 tomatoe, diced (optional) shopping list
- 1 lettuce, chopped or bag salad shopping list
- 1 pound cheddar cheese or shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 piece of chicken, smoked sausage, ham or turkey shopping list
- salad dressing, Miracle Whip or mayo shopping list
- bacon bits (optional) shopping list
- hard boiled eggs shopping list
How to make it
- Chop up the lettuce or add a bag of salad into a big enough bowl, add onion, green pepper, cucumber, optional tomatoe and add the cheddar cheese (When using the shredded cheddar cheese wait till the last minute and sprinkle enough of the cheese to your liking when adding to the salad).
- Cook or boil the chicken, sausage, ham or turkey.Cut what ever you are having with your salad.When done set aside till ready to add to the salad.
- When ready to have the salad add enough of the salad and the meat. Ready to serve.
People Who Like This Dish 1
- loveisforever Nowhere, Us
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔