Back To College Tuna Pasta UpgradeFrom gourmetana 11 months ago
- 1/2 pound spaghetti shopping list
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp olive oil shopping list
- 1 shallot, finelly minced shopping list
- 1/2 garlic clove, finelly minced shopping list
- 2 tbsp Easy Marinara Sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup cream shopping list
- 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 2 cans of tuna, drained shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Boil the spaghetti in plenty of salted water.
- While the spaghetti is boiling make the sauce.
- In a skillet heat the olive oil and gently sautee the shallot and garlic.
- Add the marinara sauce and stir. Let it cook for 2 or 3 minutes.
- Add tuna and season with salt and pepper.
- Turn off the heat and add the cream.
- Once the pasta is cooked, depending on the brand, it takes 7 to 9 minutes. Drain the pasta and save a cup of water. You might need it to add to the sauce.
- Put the pasta back in the pan and fold in the sauce. Turn on the heat. Add water if needed. Sprinkle with the cheddar and let it melt. Stir to combine and serve.
The Cookgourmetana London, UK
- Not added to any groups yet!