Pasta SaladFrom browneyegirl 2 years ago
- 1 onion, diced shopping list
- 1 green pepper, diced shopping list
- 1 cucumber, diced shopping list
- 4 pieces of chicken ~ could use smoked sausages shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups elbow macaroni, mostaccioli or what ever pasta's you want to use shopping list
- salad dressing, Miracle Whip or mayo shopping list
- block cheese or shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Biol the chicken and season with salt and pepper (When using the sausage let it boil according to the package).Cut up into pieces.Drain well.
- Boil enough water.Let it come to a boil.Add the noodles of your choice and follow the directions from the package.Drain any water that's left.Add to the chicken or sausage.Mix well.Set aside.
- Cut up the onion, green pepper and cucumber.Mix well or shake it in a bowl.Add to the pasta.
- Cut up the block of cheese.If using the shredded cheddar cheese add to the last minute.
- When ready to have the pasta salad.Add enough of the food into a bowl and add the cheese, enough of the salad dressing, miracle whip or mayo.